Welcome to the Notte Law Firm
The Notte Law Firm is a full service firm that deals in criminal defense, personal injury cases, and motor vehicle collision cases. We have been defending the public in state and federal cases for over 48 years and have developed an impressive resume as well as a long track record for success. Our firm is located at the Ice House in Madison, Georgia.
Guy J. Notte, who founded the Notte law firm in 1968, has a rich history in the military and in law practice having reached the rank of Captain, teaching at Massey Law College and later acting as Dean. He has defended those accused of crimes in many states, both in Federal and States Courts, and has been on the cutting edge of making law and arguing for exceptions to many of its principles.
With more than 48 years of experience in legal defense, we are confident that we can give you quality advice for your situation. That’s why we offer all our clients a free first consultation so that we can prove ourselves to you before you make any kind of commitment. Call us now at (706) 343-0015 or on our cell at (404) 372-7064 to get your free no-obligation consultation.
Accredited Legal Services
The Notte Law Firm is a proud member of the following associations:
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association since 1968
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys since 1978
- Sustaining Member of the Georgia Association of Criminal Attorneys since 1976
- Criminal Justice Act Panel Attorney for the Federal Court System since 1985
- Ocmulgee Bar Association 1998 – present
- State Bar of Georgia Section Member in both Criminal Law and Personal Injury since 1968
- Member of the National College for DUI Defense, Inc. since 2002 which includes a certification as an Intoxilyzer 5000 operator and technician
Contact us today to start building your rock-solid defense.